Are you interested in learning how to manage conflict in a more constructive way? As an academic and trainer with more than 20 years of experience in running workshops, undergraduate and postgraduate courses and curriculum design I offer a variety of tailored training programs for individuals, community groups and organizations.
These include topics such as:
- Understanding Conflict and Facilitating Difficult Conversations.
- Introduction to Mediation.
- Distributive and Integrative Negotiation.
- Group Facilitation Techniques and Approaches.
- Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Reflective Practice in Conflict Resolution.
- Managing Complexity and Uncertainty.
- Neuroscience and Conflict Resolution.
- Culture and Conflict.
I tailor training courses to your particular needs and design case studies and role play scenarios that are realistic and engaging. My teaching and training is based on rigorous research and I utilize proven adult-learning activities that allow reflection and value the knowledge of the learners. Training courses and workshops can be delivered in person or online depending on your organization’s needs and availability.